Panasonic KX-NCP 500 business telephone system is a hybrid Voice over IP phone system that is ideal for companies with 25 to 100 users who would like to take advantage of the benefits of connecting to a PRI or T-1 Circuit as well as having the ability to have remote IP phones connected to the system. The KX-NCP500 system supports a maximum of 40 digital KX phones such as Panasonic DT300 series phones or the KX-T7600 series phones. It also supports up to 4 analog proprietary phones such as the KX-T7700 series, or up to 20 single line telephones.
You may also utilize VoIP and take advantage of savings on your monthly phone bill by installing up to 8 SIP Trunks instead of POTS lines. This Panasonic PBX System is also compatible with the latest in wireless phone technology. If you would like to add mobile phones you can use the Panasonic DECT 6.0 Wireless Handsets with cell stations. The system will support up to 64 wireless phones and they look like cell phones.The VoIP PBX NCP500 phone system is a perfect fit for companies that would like to switch over to a pure Voice over IP telephone system. You may add up to 40 Panasonic VoIP NT300 Series Phones, or up to 32 SIP Phones. You may choose between the Panasonic
HGT100 SIP Phone or Polycom Sound Point IP Phones.The Panasonic NCP System will also allow a company to further utilize Voice over IP with its use of the optional Voice over IP Gateway card. The Panasonic VoIP Gateway card will allow you to network multiple sites to share 1 voicemail through the Centralized Voicemail Feature, and allow one receptionist to answer all calls, transfer them to the appropriate site and see whether or not a person is on the phone (network DSS buttons).
Business communications solution
Reduce costs. Increase satisfaction. Improve efficiency.
- Smart hybrid PBX system for small and medium-sized businesses
- Expand from 6 extensions, up to 288 extensions with Expansion Units
- Cost-effective installation and operation
- Built-in applications include call center solution, mobile solution and voicemail
- DECT Portablity compatible
- Rack mountable
- Supports analog, digital, T-1/PRI/SIP circuits.
- Supports Panasonic legacy phones up to VoIP/SIP phones
Designed specifically for small or medium-sized businesses looking to take advantage of Panasonic’s reputation for quality technology, without needing a huge budget, the KX-NS700 unified communications solution is a small system with the ability to manage big future growth.
Easy to install and maintain, it’s a cost-effective legacy and IP communication system for companies with up to 288 users in a single site that can be flexibly configured and expanded, making it the ideal alternative to cloud-based solutions.
The Panasonic KX-TDE Communications Platform is a robust, flexible communications system designed to offer incredible versatility for structuring your company’s communications network. Now you can build a cost-effective decentralized business tailored to meet today’s demanding business needs. The KX-TDE is engineered with features that complement today’s decentralized, mobile business environment including: State-of-the-art wireless capability. Stay in touch with employees that are constantly on the move or away from their desks.• Networking capability using advanced IP technology, ISDN, or basic T1 services.
Perfect for business with multiple locations.
• Centralized voice mail support. Service all locations within the extended voice mail network and view the status of extensions in other locations.
Anytime, Anywhere Communications
No longer bound by the desk-centered work environment, businesses are now leveraging the power of “virtual offices” which let employees take the communications resources of the home office on the road—whether they’re at home, the airport or a branch office in another country. In such a dynamic, decentralized environment, it’s essential that businesses communicate effectively, anytime, anywhere.
Panasonic TDE systems help businesses maximize productivity by staying in touch with everyone, wherever they may
be, by adding value to business processes and allowing anytime, anywhere access to all communication.
KX-NT300 Series IP Telephones
VoIP Solutions for Ultimate System Access.
Panasonic IP system phones let you integrate your remote employees and locations by giving them easy access to your corporation’s central communication hub, letting them enjoy the feature-rich capabilities of your Panasonic phone system.
- ***Please Note***: Panasonic KX-TDA Hybrid IP PBX Telephone Systems and Components are sold, installed and serviced exclusively by certified dealers. Click here here for more info.
- Max Ports: up to 28 ports
- Max CO Lines: 12
- Max Analog CO’s: 12
- Max VoIP (H.323) trunks: 4
- Max VoIP (SIP) trunks: up to 8 (with expansion card)
- Max Total Extensions: up to 24 (48 with DXDP)
- Max Analog Proprietary Extensions: up to 24 (depends upon phone series/type and power supply)
- Max Single Line Telephones: 24
- Max Digital Proprietary extensions: up to 48 (depends upon phone series, power supply, and use of DXDP)
- Max IP Proprietary Phone extensions: 4
- Telephone Compatibility: Works with Panasonic KX-T7000, 7400, 7600, 7720, 7731, 7750 series as well as KX-NT136, KX-NT265 and SLTs
- Multi-Cell Wireless Compatibility: Yes
- Maximum Cell Stations (Antennas): 4 standard, up to 8 with additional power supply
- Maximum Portable Handsets: 28
- Maximum Doorphones: 4
- VoIP Extension: 4
- SD Card: Yes, for storing system software and local database information
- TAPI 2.1 Compliant: Yes, Telephone Application Programming Interface Compliant
- Universal Call Distribution: Yes
- Centralized Voicemail: Yes, with KX-TVA Voice Mail Systems
- Direct Station Select (DSS) Consoles: 4
- Extension Name on Display when Idle: Available
- Exclusive Hold: Available
- Executive Override: Available
- Executive Override Deny: Available
- Station to Station Messaging: Available
- Station Speed Dial Numbers: Yes, 100 numbers, 32 digits each
- Incoming Call Distribution: Yes
- Display (LCD) Lines/Characters: 6 lines/24 characters
- LCD Backlit: Yes
- Headset Jack: Yes
- Message Waiting LED: Yes
- Speakerphone: Digital Duplex
- Personal Speed Dial: 100
- Alphanumeric Directory Search: Yes
- Call Log (Incoming): 10 (100 MAX)
- Call Log (Outgoing): 5 (100 MAX)
- Function Button: 48 (12x4)
- Interface for CTI (3rd Party): PC LAN Port
- Add-on Key Modules/DSS Console: No/No
- Bluetooth Module: Yes
- Self Labeling: Yes
- Navigator Key: Yes
- Ring Tone/Melody: 30
- Wall Mountable Capability: Yes
- Color: White
Ask For A Quote
Disclaimer: The names and brands described in this website are the registered trademarks of their respective companies. Omni Telecommunications, Inc. is an independent reseller of new and refurbished telephone equipment manufactured by many fine companies.